Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Trip to Washington D.C.

Today I was in Washington D.C. and had the honor to represent Hawthorne Credit Union, the Credit Union National Association and 8,400 credit unions around the country at the Subcomittee Hearing on Finance and Tax of the House Committee on Small Business to tell more of the credit union story on how we serve small businesses with Hawthorne's business services.

I am very proud of the fact that Hawthorne has twice now been prominently used as a great example of how credit unions serve their membership. This is indeed a testimony to the fine work our staff does in their daily contact with our members.

I'm grateful for the support of our staff in making this happen. I would not be here without their effort. Today also happens to be my birthday. This has been a great birthday so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment