Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yippee, Spring is Here

Finally, after a very cold and bitter winter the first day of Spring is here. I'm always relieved when it arrives, even though it doesn't feel too spring-y yet, I know it won't be too long. In fact today it was 66 degrees in Chicago - that felt great, even with the rain.

But it also means more nice days in the 60s and 70s and getting my workouts outside! I really love to exercise outside, that's why I chose a healthclub that lets me freeze my membership during the summer. I can freeze up to 6 months with each 12-month membership. I save a ton of money during the summer when I don't pay the monthly membership fee and I can take advantage of free activities like biking, walking and tennis at the park. And I can put the money I save into a nice Roth IRA (or a nice new swimsuit....!)

No comments:

Post a Comment