Thursday, March 12, 2009

TIP: Get free salon services at training night

SAVINGS TIP: I learned today that you can get a haircut for free if you make an appointment on Training Night, usually Wednesdays at 5 pm. Next week, the Naperville Mario Tricoci is working on bobs and long layers. They tell me you have to be there for several hours, so if you have more time than money this could be for you. If you're in need of a cut and want a bob or long layers call Arianna at the Naperville location - 800-TRICOCI. Next week I'm going to be a "color model" for highlights and a root touch up for just $25...I'll report back on what it was like.

I know that many beauty schools offer discounted services to allow their students to get experience. I've been thinking about a manicure...maybe I'll check that out and let you know how it goes. What has your experience been?

No comments:

Post a Comment