Thursday, August 20, 2009

TIP: Find coupons online

Money Saving Tip: You can find coupons for sale online for the items you buy every day at MyCouponHunter.com and even on eBay! It saves me time and money.

It really came in handy a few weeks ago when my son Zach and his friend Grace decided to pretend that they were getting ready to go shopping, and cut coupons. I was very impressed and glad to see that maybe Zach would pick up some of my money savings habits. Unfortunately, they made a mess and some of the coupons that I had already cut ended up being thrown away, never to be seen again.

Not really a big deal considering that several of the coupons that I cut don’t end up getting used anyway. The problem was that they lost my best coupon, $4 off of the Intuition Razor blade refills. Ladies if you have not tried the Intuition Razor you are missing out. It is the best thing since sliced bread. Since the blade refills are about $8, the $4 coupon gave me half off.

So, even though I can swing the $8 cost of the razor refills it was killing me that I was not going to be able to get 50% off. I ended up finding the $4 coupon on Ebay, but it was going to cost me $2 to get it. Not the perfect solution, but at least I would still be getting 25% off and shipping was free.

A couple of days ago, I received the coupon in the mail, but instead of getting the one $4 coupon that I ordered, I got 5 of them and a few other miscellaneous coupons. I felt like I had hit the lottery. Okay that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but if I take advantage of all five razor coupons I can get $40 worth of razor blades for $20. That is a huge savings! I think it is time to stock up since the coupon expires on the 31st. For more information visit My Coupon Hunter or just search ebay for the coupon that you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment