Thursday, July 30, 2009

Email Notices another convenience I can't live without!

Email Notices are here! With email on my mobile phone, I'm getting notified right away about activity on my acount. I have my Email Notices set up to tell me about deposits made to my account, which is really fun because the email I get says "You've Got Money!" I also set up Email Notices for when checks clear. I don't write a lot of checks but when I do, I want to know when they clear. Also, I get an email about any withdrawal over $1000, so that if anything fishy happens I'll know right away.

If you have online banking and a valid email address, you don't have to enroll in Email Notices, just go into online banking and set up your preferences. If you have a checking account but not online banking, what are you waiting for? It's free and it'll allow you to get Email Notices. Sign up at eHawthorne.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment