Monday, July 13, 2009

How to be a Smart Shopper!

It’s Monday again! Back to work after a weekend spent grocery shopping, cleaning house, and spending quality time with my family. Last night we went to the Cubs game. They lost, but my son Zach had a great time. It was his first Cubs game.

Okay, back to the first part of my weekend. The grocery shopping! It is always a struggle trying to figure out where to shop, how to stick to our budget, and to only buy what we actually need. When I finish shopping I always wonder if I bought too much or could have saved more by going to a different store. Or, would it be better to go to different stores for different items. It is hard to figure it all out.

I guess today is my lucky day, because the first thing I saw this morning when I got online (I have MSN saved as my default home page) was an article titled “How to be a smarter grocery shopper.” The article offers tricks of the trade to help you save money and resist temptation.

Hopefully, this will help me do my shopping a little differently next weekend. I hope it helps you too. Please let me know how it goes. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment